The Gateway to Barren County, Park City (Exit 48) and Cave City (Exit 53), located directly off I-65, also acts as the gateway to the #1 tourist destination in the state, Mammoth Cave. But Cave City and Park City are more than a place to get away. With over 1000 hotel rooms and access to 3 Ziplines, 5 caves and over 50000 square feet of antiques, Cave City makes getting outside easy.
Add community projects such as the EB Terry Community gardens, the local medical facility and the ability for the local school system, Caverna Independent, to offer unique learning opportunities like the in-school weather center and it’s easy to get excited about The Gateway’s future.
- Education Matters – Caverna Independent Schools
- Number 5 in the in the state in Math for 2012-13.
- ACT scores have gone up every year since 2010.
- Small class sizes 16:1 student to teacher ratio
- College and Career Ready percentage up from 2% in 2010 to over 70% this year.
With a centralized location, an educated workforce and a cooperative region, Barren County can provide your business with whatever it needs to be successful. Contact us to find out how we can work together to to bring your industry to one of the nation’s best kept secrets.