Highland Glen Industrial Park is conveniently located just 12 miles off I-65, via both the Louie B, Nunn Cumberland Parkway and KY 90. Louie B. Nunn Parkway has recently been designated the future I-66, by the Kentucky Transportation Cabinet, making it part of the National Highway System. Highland Glen Industrial Park is located northwest of Glasgow Outer Loop and maintains adjacent proximity to Glasgow/ Moore Field with a 5000’ general aviation runway. This location also provides easy access to many of Glasgow’s amenities.
- Rich history of agriculture, metalworking, precision machining, fabrication, assembly processes and advanced manufacturing in region.
- Low cost of conducting business, low real estate pricing, low cost of living and low crime rate.
- Centrally located in the Eatern United States within a day’s drive of half the nation’s population and manufacturing employment.
- 100 acres of land available ranging from 5 acre to 100 acre tracts at the new Highland Glen Industrial Park.
- Industrial and warehousing facilities available for sale or lease ranging from 5,000 to 343,000 sq.ft.
- Robust broadband network available to all points in the community, quality low cost, electric, water, sewer and telecommunications.
- Local governments, schools and utilities operate a GIS consortium, which provides constantly updated mapping.
- Excellent postsecondary education facilities located in the community.
- Thriving medical community with community owned hospital.
- CSX rail service throughout the community.
- Progressive Farmers magazine recently named Barren County “Best Place to Live” in rural America.